Saturday, March 11, 2017

Woman in Cabin 10

I know this is still a hot book in reader's eyes! I rented this from the library and I'm telling you i had to wait almost 2 months for the book to finally come through! When it did i read this book in 2 days, i couldn't put it down. I was so fascinated with different theories going on in my head throughout the entire book. As many know this book is about a woman who is on this amazing cruise ship, and she borrows something from the woman next door to her cabin, the woman in cabin 10... but then weird things start happening, and she soon realizes no one was ever in that cabin... Is she losing her mind? Is she dead and this is all just a crazy limbo she is in? What is going on?! This was my thoughts throughout the entire book until the very end when we finally are told who and what happened to the woman in cabin 10! I'm telling you i was in shock and the ending never crossed my mind, i couldn't figure out what was happening until it was told to me! This is a must read for any suspense lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Friends Forever

‘ Best Friends Forever  is a page turner… You may think you know how this story is going to end. But trust me, you don't.’ Amy Engel, a...