Thursday, March 9, 2017

The Fifth Petal Review

I've read this book a few months ago and loved this one. This book was about the Salem witch trials and current time, the story did bounce between the past and present but in a nice flow. I have always found the Salem witch trails interesting so I loved how this book presented this amazing history and blended it with present time. I could not figure out what was going to happen until the very end, nothing was given away during the book to figure out the conclusion. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys Salem witch trails, sci-fi and mystery. There was points in the book with such vivid detail you felt as if you were there during the trails, feeling the pain and fear those woman had felt. This is a book I would read again and again !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Friends Forever

‘ Best Friends Forever  is a page turner… You may think you know how this story is going to end. But trust me, you don't.’ Amy Engel, a...