Thursday, March 9, 2017

72 Hours Review

I just finished reading a ARC ( advance reader copy) of 72 hours by Bella Jewel, and WOW! This book had me in its grip from the first page until the very end. This book had it all serial killer, couple who hate each other and romance when everything seemed to be ending for them. As I was reading this book there was points where I was literally sitting on the edge of my chair and holding my breath! This was an amazing book and I almost cheered out loud toward the end of the book because I was shocked by the girl power shown in this novel! While it is no chick lit, Lara the main character, she shows us and herself who is boss in the story. I cannot wait until this book comes out and I am already telling everyone I know to pre-order this book because I loved every second of this book!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Friends Forever

‘ Best Friends Forever  is a page turner… You may think you know how this story is going to end. But trust me, you don't.’ Amy Engel, a...