Monday, March 13, 2017

The Halloween Children review updated 3/14/17

hey guys so this book isn't out yet but I got a advance e copy.. so this book is as scary as the title sounds! I'm only about 700 pages into this almost 3,000 page book and I'm freaked out! It starts off with interviewer and victim so you don't know who is who, very interesting way to start a book. So far I'm just learning about the couple, their children, and some random neighbors in their community complex. But something sinister happens because yet another interview was being conducted with the only surviving victim, hmm wonder what happened? Oh and people are hearing weird noises in the walls, people crying for help, but when looked into, no one and nothing is there. Since it is dark outside and I'm reading, I got a little freaked out! HA! So I will finish tomorrow and post my final thoughts!
This book is to be released in June 2017!

**update: Hey everyone so i finished reading the book, and it only gets scarier as you read on. A very gruesome account begins to unfold, the weird noises? You find out what that was, and now halloween is here and things take a very ominous turn... People are dead, children missing presumed dead, and a father in a asylum. While i found the book interesting and scared the hell out of me, i found the ending to be a little confusing... I had to really think about it, which is great because no book leaves you thinking like that! But like i said a bit confusing because i couldn't quite figure it out until shortly after finishing and thinking about the book itself.. The ending though wasn't as clear as i was hoping it to be, it doesn't explain why this actually happened, why the children, and how come kill everyone?  So I'm very interested to see other people's thoughts when this book is released and read how others felt toward the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Friends Forever

‘ Best Friends Forever  is a page turner… You may think you know how this story is going to end. But trust me, you don't.’ Amy Engel, a...