Friday, March 10, 2017

Stepbrothers in the Attic Review finished!

hey everyone so I'm currently reading stepbrothers in the attic, I'm only on chapter 9 but so far I am enjoying this book ! If you watched or read flowers in the attic then this book will remind you of that story. While this book does take on new age ideas, yes 2017 where most of the world accepts gay couples, marriage and sex. I am very open minded and do not judge anyone based on sexuality so in that note if you are someone who does not have this viewpoint I suggest you don't read this book. Like I said I'm on chapter 9, and so far there have been steamy sex scenes, and an amazing family going through one of the headrest things anyone will ever deal with: death of a loved one. Don't worry not giving any spoilers! This book is fromRiverdale Avenue books, and once I finish I will post an update about my final thoughts, I will also be posting my review on netgalley, bookstr, and goodreads.
UPDATE: hey I have finished reading and OMG I love this book, while at points it did remind me of flowers in the attic, I did not expect the ending! It blew my mind seriously ! An amazing read for anyone who enjoyed flowers in the attic then this needs to be your next read!
Happy Reading 📖!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Friends Forever

‘ Best Friends Forever  is a page turner… You may think you know how this story is going to end. But trust me, you don't.’ Amy Engel, a...