Saturday, April 29, 2017

Marriage Is Pure Murder

This book isn't something i would have normally read, but as i am trying to expand my reading and give different reviews i read this:

I found the book to be very boring at first, it took me a lot of effort to sit down and read it since the first few chapters didn't pull me in. I found myself bored because all they were talking about was this small sleepy town, and the woman's wedding. Once the action began though it held me throughout the book.
The flower shop owner is found dead in her backroom by non other than the woman we have been learning about, Dana. Apparently this isn't the first time Dana has found a dead body either- but now she is on a mission to find out who and why someone would kill the flower shop owner... The police keep questioning her like she is a suspect and she's due to get married in only days. Can she find the murderer and clear her name?

Once Dana starts on her mission to find the killer, their are a lot of suspects- except the one person who actually did it wasn't on my top list- While it is a great twist and I'm sure someone will figure it out before they finish the book, i was pleasantly surprised.
Once justice has been served, the wedding goes on and the ending is cute and leaves a smile on your face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Friends Forever

‘ Best Friends Forever  is a page turner… You may think you know how this story is going to end. But trust me, you don't.’ Amy Engel, a...