Monday, April 10, 2017

Don't wake up Review

The worst things that's ever happened to you... and no one believes you. The description caught my attention right away on this book- you wake up tied to an operating table, naked and you hear a unrecongizabble voice above you, the voice says what does "no" mean? Showing you your "slutty" choice of clothing... He wants you to say yes... then next thing you know your waking up in the hospital... You try to tell everyone, the police, hospital workers, your boyfriend that something terrible happened, but they don't believe you. They all believe you have lost your mind... 
Sounds crazy right? I thought so too, i found i did enjoy the book but took me a while to find myself really interested in it. It is based in the UK, so here for American readers points were a bit difficult to understand. I also found the book lacked the action, i was hoping for something more- while it did have a crazy story line- and people kept being found dead and overall crazy story it missed something. I also was disappointed with who turned out to be the serial killer/ kidnapper. I was actually hoping for it to be someone else, because of points made throughout the book... Turns out the person i thought was just a true jerk. LOL. Glad i read this book but not something i would read again ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Friends Forever

‘ Best Friends Forever  is a page turner… You may think you know how this story is going to end. But trust me, you don't.’ Amy Engel, a...